InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Callaway FT-IQ I-MIX HEAD
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Callaway FT-IQ I-MIX HEAD 
The Callaway FT-IQ I-MIX HEAD is wholesale golf clubs a leading choice among Golf Drivers.
For more information on the Callaway FT-IQ I-MIX HEAD, check our reviews and comparison pricing below, or submit your own review about this vital piece of golf equipment. To view other Golf Drivers by Callaway, view our Callaway Golf Drivers page.
Callaway Golf I-MIX FT-iQ Interchangeable Driver Head This item TaylorMade R11 TP Driver does not qualify for Golfsmith's 90/90 Playability Guarantee. All returns on merchandise purchased through our retail stores, catalog or website must be returned within 30 days of product receipt, accompanied by the original sales receipt* and in new, unused TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons condition. This product must be returned in original packaging and include headcover and tool. There will be a $25 reduction for each of these that is missing. We will not accept returns of an assembled club. These will be handled under our Trade-in policy. This is the the I-MIX FT-iQ head only. I-MIX shaft must be purchased separately. Out on Tour, golf clubs are dynamic, allowing every pro to have the ideal driver setup for specific course conditions. So Callaway Golf asked: How can we bring this level of flexibility and choice to every player? I-MIX Technology is the answer. Now you can quickly and easily customize your driver by selecting a clubhead and shaft to meet the challenge of the day. Choose your FT-iQ clubhead with I-MIX Technology and one of more than 70 of the most popular shafts in the game to get your perfect mix and take command of your game every time you play. The FT-iQ Driver is the latest evolution in clubhead design, utilizing Callaway's revolutionary Fusion Technology. A massive 50 grams of discretionary weight has been created using a Carbon Fiber Body - creating the OptiFit Weighting System that produces the perfect center of gravity position for any particular player. The addition of Hyperbolic Face Technology means that ball speeds across the entire face have been dramatically improved to generate even more distance off the tee. See I-MIX shaft options.
I have used the right handed TaylorMade R11 TP Fairway Wood FT IQ for this past season from June 2010 to the present January 2011. I winter in Florida and continue to play 90-100 rounds per year. My head is a 10* with an Aldila 75-S 350 stiff shaft. This is the first draw driver with stiff shaft I've used. My 3 hybrids are draw Callaway Diablo # 2,3, & 4 which are little canons. My previous driver was a 10* zero bias Warrior with a regular graphite shaft. I am 62 and my swing speed is 90 MPH. I normally use regular shafts on my drivers and hybrids. This driver took some adaptation on my part. I first have to align the face before swinging or the ball will draw or hook far left. On center shots travel 30-50 yards farther and straighter than my previous club, which accentuated my slice. I do not slice much anymore which I attribute to the draw bias and use of low spin Topflite Gamer and Bridgestone E6 balls I was fitted for. I now consistently hit the ball 200-250 yards with this club. I love it and am happy I made the change. Out of 18 drives I only have one or two that do not travel where directed which I attribute to missing the sweet spot. This club will send off center shots if hit on the heel or toe. It is not very forgiving. The only modification I may make is to use a low kick senior shaft that is more whippy. My golf buddies have similar draw drivers made by MG golf and they are equally pleased with them.

wholesale golf clubs:
Taylormade R11 Irons
Ping G20 Driver
Titleist AP2 710 Irons

Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni