InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Callaway x22 irons
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Callaway x22 irons 
Callaway x22 irons

Pace, who's seeking to keep the title, wasn't complaining about her starting round, just after 5 birdies and two bogeys. She said: "I played definitely well. I arrive at the callaway x22 irons ball amazing in particular the highly first nine. I created a poor selection on variety 2, my 11th hole. I arrive at it on the back again with the eco-friendly including a highly extensive putt from there and I bogeyed two holes but or else I just played definitely solid. I putted properly and callaway x22 I arrive at plenty of greens. "I acquired a definitely beneficial strike on my irons and I am back again to performing while using ball what I prefer to do so i am highly self-confident with my ball striking. I putted x22 irons properly also, just created one particular poor selection in these days and which is it. Fellow to the south African Simon was similarly pleased and said: "I drove it definitely properly and my wedges from 70 in, I stuck them in and I holed a few of putts which I have not been performing for that final number of tournaments

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni