InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Fury received executed particularly
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Fury received executed particularly 
Fury received executed particularly

Not my finest day, and i am disappointed I will not be with the head to Championship," Fury said. "I in all probability failed to will want to perform that nicely today; in all probability shooting 1- or 2-over par might have gotten me in. So considering about this that way, ping g20 fairway wood it is very disappointing. Before begin of BMW Championship, Fury received executed particularly nicely to elevate himself from your 60th spot he was in with begin in the four-leg FedEx pot sequence to 35th heading into Illinois. Then, following 3 rounds, he uncovered himself at 5 below and projected to shift to 28th heading into Sunday. g20 fairway wood I felt like I caught some momentum," he said. But everything arrived to naught on Sunday, as Fury uncharacteristically struggled to obtain fairways or greens. His lone birdie with the par-four 17th was as well tiny as well late. ping g20 irons I consider statistically speaking, if I come to the eco-friendly from your fairway today, I received been in all probability even worse away than hitting it inside a bunker," Furry said. The just one great issue to arrive out in the 7 days for Fury was that he instantly certified to the U.S. Presidents pot team. Beginning the 7 days in ninth spot within the standings, he dropped to tenth on Sunday and thus even now declaring the final automated destination in your side. g20 irons Everyone understands me worth Presidents pot and Ryder pot clubs a lot," Fury said. "I acquire a great quantity of satisfaction in creating individuals teams.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni