InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Internet Sweeties
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Internet Sweeties 
Internet Sweeties
Bunny and Bob, two frequent users of a chat room, discovered that they had a lot in common. Eventually, they abandoned the chat room for wholesale electronics supplier a more intimate correspondence.
After months of virtual kinky-ness, the two decided to meet each other face-to-face at a small cafe. Bunny arrived a little late.
One customer, a short, frail man with an eye android tablet pc patch, sat at the back of the cafe. "Are you Bob?" asked Bunny. "Yes I am," said Bob.
"Unbelievable!" Bunny exclaimed. "You told me that you were tall, dark and handsome."
"How do you think I feel?" Bob asked, his face turning red. "You told me that you were skinny, blonde, and female." starzmart
A programmer was walking along the beach when he found a lamp. Upon rubbing the lamp a genie appeared who stated "I am the cheap ebook reader most powerful genie in the world. I can grant you any wish you want, but only one wish."
The programmer pulled out a map netbook bag of the Mediterranean area and said "I'd like there to be a just and last peace among the people in the middle east."
Genie: "Gee, I don't know. Those people have been fighting since the beginning of time. I can do just about anything, but this is beyond my limits."
Programmer: "Well, I am a programmer baby monitors and my programs have a lot of users. Please make all the users satisfied with my programs and let them ask sensible changes."
Genie: "Uh, let me see that map again."

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni