InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Mizumo MP-63 irons are solid with great feel
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Mizumo MP-63 irons are solid with great feel 
I've played nearly every brand at some time or any other and rediscovering the reassurance ofMizuno Mp 63 irons . These are that good at producing the best irons in golf. I've gotten swept up in the whole technology thing before because of the advertisements available. I'll buy thinking it is the next thing but there is always something...too light, hotspots or just can't become accustomed to the look. So it will be time for Mizuno again. After playing the Mp 14's, 33's, 57's and now it's the Mp 63's. That is by far the best all. The sole with the 63 is shaved on the back edge to help with the turf interaction and the diamond muscle behind the face area seems accurate as far as feel goes. The size of your head is perfect, not too big rather than too small. The double nickel chrome finish of the club shows you you're holding among the best irons in golf. Looking down, and addressing the ball using this type of club instantly gives me the confidence to shape any type of shot I need. Very solid, great feel and awesome to check.

Callaway RAZR X Irons

Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni