InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
One twelve weeks quickly after
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj One twelve weeks quickly after 
One twelve weeks quickly after

Mark Wilson was drubbed from the 2nd round by big-hitting Bubba Watson, he overwhelmed one more energy participant by beating Dustin Johnson TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons to the 2nd straight year. Johnson was as well wild as well regularly and couldn't make putts, a bad mixture in fit play. Wilson will hold out Peter Hanson of Sweden, who dismantled Brandt Snedeker through a quiet, effective march in the direction of the quarterfinals.

``I know individuals retain speaking about how I strike it so short which i can't compete,'' stated Wilson, who has won three occasions near to the PGA Tour from the last 14 months. ``First of all, I don't strike it relatively short. And secondly, it all arrives lower to putting. It severely does. So I just don't uncover how numerous occasions Burner 2.0 Irons I need to clarify it.''

Watney eliminated Tiger Woods near to the 18th hole Thursday, regardless of a bad round of putting. His stroke didn't get substantially better, and that left him tiny opportunity versus Westwood.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni