InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Taylormade r11 irons
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Taylormade r11 irons 
Taylormade r11 irons

Three additional game enthusiasts lie a even more two shots at the rear of Noreen on 8 below - Scot Gary Orr, who shot his subsequent consecutive 67, Australian Marcus Fraser, who additional a 64 to his starting 70, and ping k15 fairway wood first-round leader Ross McGowan, who adopted up his 64 on week a person having a one-under 70 on Friday. I kept fading everything week and holed many putts. I played possibly the ideal I've actually played in the front 9 - I obtained many chances." McGowan must climb in to the best 115 in the Race to Dubai in purchase to continue k15 fairway wood to keep his greeting card for following year. He at this time lies in 163rd place. He at the very least kept himself inside image on Friday, recovering from two bogeys earlier on to produce birdies in the fourth, eighth and ping k15 3 wood\ 11th. Last week's winner Tom Lewis, meanwhile, who won his very first European head to name in Portugal in only his 3rd commence like a professional, arrived straight into this week's celebration complaining that he was below the climate on accounts of a virus, but soldiered on via the taylormade r11 irons initial spherical on Thursday, ultimately carding a level-par 71. He gave in the battle on Friday, however, and withdrew from your tournament. Past and existing Ryder pot captains Colin Montgomery and r11 irons Jose Maria Loadable completed on two through and 4 through respectively and each missed the halfway cut. John Daly shot a second-round 70 to accomplish a person through and as well will not be around for your weekend

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni