InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
The game could are actually
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj The game could are actually 
The game could are actually

Rose built 3 birdies at the day, such as back-to-back kinds at the fourth and fifth, ahead of dropping a shot at the 12th and finding it best suited back again at 13. taylormade r11 review Australian John Sender lies in 2nd place, 4 shots back again following a third-round 70. The Australian desired 4 birdies at the back again 9 to cancel out a horror get started off in that such as 3 bogeys on his starting 5 holes. ping k15 But even though Sender recovered, Wilson does not. Starting with bogeys at the 3rd and seventh, a birdie at 11 didn't change out be considered an indication of more effective elements to come. Instead, he bogeyed the 12th and 13th ahead of a double-bogey at the 15th and a different bogey at the 16th finished each day he'd want to forget. taylormade r11 irons The game could are actually even worse as Wilson almost incurred a two-stroke penalty at the 14th when his club grazed the sand as he exchanged his ball following marking it to help increased by to play. He claimed the incident on the time, r11 irons and needed to wait around until the finish of his game to listen to he hadn't been penalized. I failed to realize it till I lifted myself up and I noticed a mark," Wilson said. "I'm like, 'Oh no. which is my club that built that mark'. ping g20 driver Thus requested the men and so they deliberated regarding it and so they talked towards USGA regarding it and so they think fantastic in regards to the decision. I couldn't lobby for it at all, I just needed to sit there and wait. i am glad it went at my favor. ping g20 fairway wood Though a double-bogey adopted straight away following the incident, Wilson stated they weren't connected.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni