InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
The ideal rounds at the day
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj The ideal rounds at the day 
The ideal rounds at the day

Geoff Ogilvy and payment Haas are tied for 3rd place, one particular at the rear of Sender, following rounds of 68 and 69 respectively. Nah. I am a huge boy. ping g20 irons he said. "I obtained fooled at the wind at 15 is honestly all that occurred there and I pushed on 16. I just couldn't get any putts to drop. Webb Simpson lies subsequent on 7 below following a disappointing 73 that dropped him lower to fifth following commencing the day of the week in second. USPGA Champ Keegan Bradley lies a shot even more back again on 6 under. Titleist 712 AP1 Irons Sergio Garcia and Luke Donald every went game in 67, the ideal rounds at the day, to climb every one among the way as much as a talk about of seventh, obtaining started off lower in 20th. Titleist 712 MB Irons Donald has recovered from a starting day of the week 75 with rounds of 66 and 67 the final two days. I drove it better, higher irons better, I putted better, my brief video game was better," Donald said. callaway x-24 hot irons None of it honestly worked particularly properly the particularly first day of the week for some reason. I just obtained away to some awful start. I am proud of myself to have back again in it and no much less than give myself a sniff.

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni