InregistrareCautareFAQMembriGrupuriAutentificare
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Wilson endured a nightmarish
Autor Mesaj
Raspunde cu citat (quote)
Mesaj Wilson endured a nightmarish 
Wilson endured a nightmarish

It worked out very well during the end. As very much as items went in opposition to me, successful only 50 % a phase out on the initial six, taylormade r11 driver I nevertheless was self-confident we experienced ample men in kind coming with the end." Justin increased by moved 4 shots obvious following the 3rd game with the BMW Championship in Illinois thank you to some collapse from tag Wilson. r11 driver Rose and Wilson started off the day of the week at Cog Hill discussing the direct on 11 below par, but even though increased by stayed on monitor which has a two-under-par 69, taylormade burner 2.0 irons Wilson endured a nightmarish six-over 77 that noticed him fall back again lower to seventh place, a complete 8 shots away Rose's 13 below total. Rose failed to do anything at all magnificent on Saturday, but additionally understood that he failed to will need to. I was mindful right now that at received been a quite tricky day of the week and men weren't heading low," he said. "I'm quite pleased to have it in exactly where I was. ping g15 driver The Englishman is wary of letting elements slip on Sunday - it truly is a little something he is accomplished ahead of in comparable situations. I've been there a tiny little bit final yr - won one, dropped one particular when i received been inside a scenario like this," he said. ping g15 driver "So I've obtained some fantastic knowledge on which to matter on. Just preserve seeing fantastic shots and preserve actively playing one particular shot with a time. I usually do not believe you

Vezi profilul utilizatorului Trimite mesaj privat
Afiseaza mesajele pentru a le previzualiza:
Raspunde la subiect Pagina 1 din 1
Nu puteti crea un subiect nou in acest forum
Nu puteti raspunde in subiectele acestui forum
Nu puteti modifica mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti sterge mesajele proprii din acest forum
Nu puteti vota in chestionarele din acest forum

Cazare hoteluri si pensiuni | Forum turism | Despre noi | Promovare turistica | Parteneri | Contact

2005 - 2008 roTurism.com cazare hoteluri si pensiuni